Looking for Class A CDL driver for local, night, shuttle out of Cartersville, GA. 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM shift. Driver must have a minimum of 2 years of recent and verifiable driving experience with a good driving record. Late-model equipment and comprehensive benefits package including medical & 401k. The position reports daily to Cartersville yard, approximately 45 miles north of Atlanta.
Hourly rate of $18.00 – $19.00, depending on experience. 6th work day option could be available.
Sign on bonus of $500.00 after 6 months of continuous employment and an additional $500.00 after 12 months of continuous employment, for those in good standing.
- Medical and dental coverage with partial company contribution available, upon eligibility
- Optional vision, life and short-term/ long-term disability insurance, critical illness, and group accident insurance available, along with Legal Shield Protection, upon eligibility
- Company funded life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) Safe Harbor retirement savings plan for those over age 21. 4% company match at first quarter following (1) year of employment.
- Paid holidays after 90 days of successful employment status for full time employees
- Paid vacation, upon eligibility
- Paid Weekly – Direct Deposit
- Home Nightly
- Referral Rewards Program
- Class A CDL
- Minimum age 23 years old
- Minimum of two years, recent and verifiable, Class A driving experience (not including truck driving school time)
- No more than 2 moving violations within the past 3 years
- Good customer service & teamwork skills
- Good physical condition; must be able to get in and out of trucks several times per day
- Able to work in all types of environments, including inclement weather
- Good backing skills
- Current DOT medical card
- No DUI/DWI, Careless/Reckless driving citations or revoked/suspended license in the past 5 years
- MVR required for interview (current, dated within 30 days of application)
- Prior to employment, able to pass a DOT physical, drug screen, and road test
- Deliver loads in a timely manner
- Comply with DOT Regulation’s
- Maintain safe operation
Additional Job Details:
- No touch freight
- Trucking route: Local
- Type of Freight: Dry Vans