Are you looking to utilize your Class A CDL driving experience driving late-model equipment? Do you have a minimum of 2 years of recent and verifiable Class A driving experience and a good driving record? Do you live within a 35-mile radius of Cartersville, GA? If so, then we have a job for you!
Currently hiring for OTR driving late-model equipment. The driver will be out 5-6 days and home on weekends.
Paid Mileage starting at $.50 cpm
Sign on bonus of $500.00 after 6 months of continuous employment and an additional $500.00 after 12 months of continuous employment, for those in good standing.
Current MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) dated within 30 days of the interview, and current medical card required to be submitted either prior to, or at time of interview.
- Medical and dental coverage with partial company contribution available, upon eligibility
- Optional vision, life and short-term/ long-term disability insurance, critical illness, and group accident insurance available, along with Legal Shield Protection, upon eligibility
- Company funded life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) Safe Harbor retirement savings plan for those over age 21. 4% company match at first quarter following (1) year of employment.
- Paid holidays after 90 days of successful employment status for full time employees
- Paid vacation, upon eligibility
- Paid Weekly – Direct Deposit
- Referral Rewards Program
- Class A CDL
- Minimum age 23 years old
- Minimum of two years, recent and verifiable, Class A driving experience (not including truck driving school time)
- No more than 2 moving violations within the past 3 years
- Good customer service & teamwork skills
- Good physical condition; must be able to get in and out of trucks several times per day
- Able to work in all types of environments, including inclement weather
- Good backing skills
- Current DOT medical card
- No DUI/DWI, Careless/Reckless driving citations, or revoked/suspended license in the past 5 years
- MVR required for interview (current, dated within 30 days of application)
- Prior to employment, able to pass a DOT physical, drug screen, and road test
- Deliver loads in a timely manner
- Comply with DOT Regulation’s
- Maintain safe operation
Additional Job Details:
- No touch freight
- Type of Freight: Dry Vans